Remedial massage is a therapeutic deep tissue massage that can treat specific health issues, musculoskeletal problems and injuries.
It involves the use of massage therapy to treat a variety of ailments.
Remedial massage is a system of manipulation of the soft tissues of the body with the hands.
Because the soft tissue of the body responds to touch, we are able to manipulate, soften, stretch and increase the flexibility.
Sports and Deep Tissue Massage is beneficial for:
- areas of the body that have been overworked through sporting or occupational activities
- chronic tight tissues due to sustained incorrect postures
- injury rehabilitation, strains and tears of muscles due to exercise or sport
- fatigue or lactic acid building up in muscles
- chronic muscular pain
- pre race preparation or post competition recovery
Soft tissue therapy can dramatically improve symptoms of fatigue, aches and pains commonly associated with pregnancy.
Do you suffer from:
- Pressure and pain on weight bearing joints such as lower back, hips and ankles?
- Headaches, backache, sciatic pain and joint instability?
- Stress and anxiety?
- Restless sleep?
- Swelling in wrists and ankles?
- Muscle cramps?
- Poor circulation?
Pregnancy massage is beneficial throughout your entire pregnancy.
Healthcare rebates available through HI-Caps where applicable.
*For high risk pregnancies please consult your obstetrician or doctor.